Luxurious 100% Natural Marble (Imported)
Natural Marble is a rock resulting from metamorphism of sedimentary carbonate rocks, most commonly limestone or dolomite rock. Coming with a vast array of types and colour variations, makes it commonly used as floor tiles, wall tiling, and also kitchen countertops. The elegance and contemporary vibe the natural marble exudes makes it all the rage these days.
FEATURES OF NATURAL MARBLE
- Durable – One of the most durable natural stone out there. Marble has been used for numerous centuries in countless buildings, many of which is still standing until today.
- Timeless, Unique and Beautiful – Has classic, timeless beauty. Natural marble has been used in world-renowned museums, and other historical buildings for decades. They are ‘marbelously’ rich and elegant for each slab of marble is distinctively unique in its own way.
- Easy to maintain – It is very easy to clean and maintain. If you have marble floors or marble countertops, seal them once a year to prevent scratches and follow a simple cleaning process.
- Eco-Friendly – Natural marble leaves the least impact on the earth and it is the least processed of all natural stone because they are natural from the earth. They leave no negative impact on the environment.
- Versatile – Its versatility in colours and patterns make it easy to match with the colour scheme of your home. The natural and classic touch of natural marble makes it able to complement any style easily.
- Heat-Resistant – It remains cool to the touch. It stands up well to hot pans and pots.
FAQS ON NATURAL MARBLE
Are marble countertops heat resistant?
Can you put hot pan on a marble countertop?
Yes and no, on the hot pans. However, you shouldn’t place a piping hot pot on marble that has just come off the stone because it can discolor the surface.
Are marble porous?
Marble countertops are porous, more so than granite countertops. Because it is more porous than other types of natural stone, it can absorb liquids. Marble countertops can be sealed to help protect the surface.
Do marble stain ?
To compare, marble is more porous than engineered stone(quartz). It can be stained by oil, wine, juice and other spills that are not quickly cleaned up. It is recommended for you to seal the marble surface to help prevent unwanted stains.
What type of finishes are available for marble countertops?
There are various kind of finishes available for marble. Few of the famous finishes are honed, polished, brushed and tumbled.